Zotero Plugin and Flatpak LibreOffice

Hello,

I just installed the latest Flatpak version of Libreoffice on Linux Mint 18.3. I am trying to install the Zotero plugin manually but it doesn't work. Did anyone else try it, and if you were successful, how did you do it?

Cheers!
  • edited January 23, 2018
    What version number of LibreOffice is in the Flatpak?
  • Hello, it's version 5.4.4.2.
  • I was able to do it through the Libreoffice extension manager. The trick is finding out were the extension is. It is not were Zotero (flatpack) ‘says’ it is. To locate it, run this command in a terminal:

locate Zotero_OpenOffice

Just add the output in the extension manager.
  • I just installed Zotero in LinuxMint 19 via flatpak. The desktop application works. Unfortunately, the above command hasn't located the Libreoffice extension file. Any help would be appreciated.
  • In the Linux Mint 19 and Zotero 5.0.66 via flatpak the extension is located in

/var/lib/flatpak/app/org.zotero.Zotero/x86_64/stable/727ac9a81ec0350290023bff4d154311a09fd2a1bb3fa26b686565717de46bb9/files/share/zotero/extensions/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration@zotero.org/install/

The alphanumeric string between stable/......../files can vary according to particular installation.

The file is then Zotero_OpenOffice_Integration.oxt
  • @malp87 You absolute legend!
  • @pavel.puricer Não consigo encontrar a extensão por esse caminho, o que posso fazer?
  • @pavel.puricer, thank you so much for your help!

For my installation, the version-independent path was:

/var/lib/flatpak/app/org.zotero.Zotero/current/active/files/share/zotero/extensions/zoteroOpenOfficeIntegration@zotero.org/install