Safari and google docs integration problem

Hi!

It seems like I have a problem with Google Docs integration (I'm on Mac, not updated to Big Sur, using Safari). I'm using Zotero Beta with a connector. Zotero itself works fine, but not the extension.

It started with Mac asking me to grant some permission to Zotero (I used the extension as well as a program before on this computer and everything was fine), but I miss clicked so fast I couldn't even read that he asked me about... After that google stopped opening my doc there I had a Zotero citation (it says it cannot download it and askes me if I want to send a mistake report). Like I can't open a document at all.

I thought everything gonna be ok if I just took down Zotero and reinstalled it, but now two "Z" are appearing in my google doc as well as two tabs with Zotero written on them as well in docs. I clicked on one of them which worked for like one citation and then crashed again with google docs not opening my documents.

I understand that it's probably my stupid miss click that caused it but I have no idea how to fix it and kinda in a panic mode because I do need my documents...

My Report ID: 1529093657
  • After that google stopped opening my doc there I had a Zotero citation (it says it cannot download it and askes me if I want to send a mistake report).
    What exactly is it saying?

You should only have one Zotero Connector listed in the Extensions pane of the Safari preferences. If you have multiple, you have more than one copy of the Zotero beta on your computer. You should delete both, restart your computer, reinstall the beta, and reenable the connector from the Extensions pane in Safari.