Zotero doesn't start with Word

Hello,

I'm using MS Office Word 365 student version, I've already used zotero for a year and didn't have any issue.
But since, I rebooted my computer and yesterday I tried to install zotero to using it with word.
Zotero installation is OK, I've been able to link my account and get back all my folders, but it doesn't linked with word.
The add-in is recognize by Word, I can access to the Zotero tab in word but when I try to add a citation, I see an error message.
Zotero.dotm is installed in my startup folder and when i run the file, I can use zotero well with word.
Can someone help me to make word run the file itself ? I cheked the options in Word and the startup folder match with the folder where zotero.dotm is intalled.

Thank you.

Bellow a french version, because my english isn't perfect :

J'utilise Office 365, version étudiante et je voudrais relier mon logiciel avec Zotero, je l'ai déjà fait auparavant et cela fonctionnait très bien?.
Zotero fonctionne très bien, j'ai pu récupérer mes fichiers, et l'onglet "Zotero" est affiché dans Word.
Le problème c'est que je ne peux pas utiliser les fonctionnalités de zotero dans word car j'ai un message d'erreur.
SI je lance zotero.dotm manuellement, cela fonctionne bien mais c'est quand je lance word directement que je ne peux pas acceder aux fonctionnalités de l'onglet.
Le Startup Folder de word est le même que celui où zotero.dotm est installé.