Copying subfiles to group library

When I try to drag and drop a subfile from my library in the client to the group library, I get an error message (nr. 549906758). Also, when I try to drag and drop individual items, it might work or not.

Than you for your help.
  • Thanks, but this didn´t work. I was not sure if I should delete the items in the file "background images") or the snapshots that came with the literature entry in my zotero client list, so I deleted both and it still doesn´t work, but now I get different error messages (output nr. 972231109).
  • Still trying to move the subfile. Now I get the Java script error with "...storage\RBPU4HL5\fonts (access denied). Nr. 1811879309.
  • If you're still getting the error, you're still trying to drag items that have recent snapshots. You need to delete the snapshots in Zotero. You shouldn't be touching anything in the filesystem.

But you can also temporarily use the Zotero beta, as explained there.
  • I have deleted all snapshots, and get a different Java script error: "...storage\RBPU4HL5\fonts (access denied).
  • No, if you're getting that, you're still trying to drag an item with one of the affected snapshots.

There's really nothing more to say on this. You can delete the affected snapshots, you can temporarily switch to the Zotero beta, or you can wait a few days until Zotero 5.0.93 is out with the fix for copying these snapshots.