Unexpected error: n.default[t] is undefined

Hello,
everytime I want to add a "new item" to my group library, there comes an "Unexpected error: n.default[t] is undefined".

Restart or Log out and in again doesn´t help. Then there is a blank title added to the list for everytime I tried to add a new item, but i can´t see these in the first place, only when I close and then open zotero again.
Who can help me? Thanks!
  • Are you referring to Zotero or to the web library? If the latter, you always need to say that, or we'll assume you're talking about the Zotero app itself.
  • its about the web library.
  • Could you please let us know the following:

* What browser are you seeing this in?
    * Could you please check if this happens in another browser?
    * Does the browser console display any error?

We don't know enough yet to figure out what's happening, however you may try running the following in the browser console while web library is loaded and see if this helps (it might not, just a guess):

localStorage.clear()
  • After further investigation I was able to track the most likely culprit causing this issue. We're working on the fix.

In the meantime, if you've set sorting on "Added by" column, changing it to any other column should resolve this issue.
  • my actual browser is firefox, it does not display any "browser-error". in microsoft explorer i can´t even open the group library at the moment :3

• omg this works!
    i changed the sorting-column and it immediately worked.
    thank you for your help!
  • Glad the workaround helped. This issue will be solved in the next update of the web library - sometime later this week or early next week.
  • This issue should be resolved now, thank you for your help tracking it down.