Report id 1551601776 - Note xxx is too long to sync

What is the max size Note that can be synced?
ref: please see my error Report id Report id 1551601776

Context: I usually enter my Notes along with a small screenshot of pictures. These pictures are usually <100kb in size 9jpg files. I may have 1-4 pictures at max. I got the above error for content that saves to max 350 kb (estimated that by copying my content to word file, and saved that as jpg). Is that too long to sync?

Questions:
1. What is the max size Note content allowed?
2. Right now I am a free account user (my total content <160 mb, while the free account allows up to 300 mb). If I upgrade storage to paid account, say 2 GB), will that allow larger size Note? What will be the max size Note allowed then?
  • Images in notes aren't currently supported, so you'll need to remove those if you want to sync.

Embedded images in note will be supported in a future version.
  • Were images supported earlier?
    I ask this because I did embed images earlier (one I could check quickly was in May-2020), and they were saved without issues then.
    Has this feature changed now?
    Any ETA on when the images will be supported in Notes?
  • BTW, am able to attach image files (as Attachments, not as embedded in Notes) in Zotero online. However, the Zotero Desktop does not have any "Attachments" tab. Am i missing something?
  • Wow! I have been looking for this for many days. That saves me a lot of troubel. Thanks a ton!
  • One last question (hopefully) - when should I upgrade my storage?
    - When I go to Upgrade Storage, it shows my current usage as 135 MB. So I can wait until I reach 300 MB, and then upgrade.
    - My laptop data directory shows 350 MB. Does that mean I reached my free 300 MB limit?
  • No, files are compressed when they are uploaded, so they will generally take up less space on the server than locally. If you’ve run out of storage space, when you try to sync, a warning ⚠️ symbol will appear next to the sync button in the app.
  • Thanks! I will upgrade when I reach near 300 MB.