APA 7 References are incorrectly formatted.

I tried switching to another style then switching back and updating the software. The APA7 References are completely wrong. I don't see anyone else discussing this, but I know I can't be the only one. It's not just putting a whole first name when it should be an initial. I'm still getting references using locations for publishers and incorrect order of information. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
  • The APA 7 style in Zotero follows the manual extremely carefully, so let’s troubleshoot what’s going on with your document/library.

The APA 7 style definitely doesn’t include publisher locations, so start by making sure that you have actually selected the correct style in your Word document.

If you have, can you take a screenshot of an item in your Zotero library that is coming out formatted incorrectly, upload to Dropbox or similar, and give a link here?
  • edited October 11, 2020
    @goldenm77: When you last reported this in 2018, you were trying to select the style in the wrong place:

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/70113/apa-reference-incorrect
  • I fixed that. I have checked that several times.
  • So then we'll need a screenshot of the item and of the place where you've selected the style.