keyboard shortcut for copying or moving items between collections in Zotero

Are there any keyboard options to move or copy items between collections or adding from my library to any collection of my choice? Please note that I'm a screen-reader user, that means 'minus-mouse user'!
  • No, those have been on the list of things that need to happen for accessibility for quite some time, but I'm afraid aren't yet available.
  • Then I'll continue to do as I've been doing, I deleate the entry from my library and add the item again from the source sites, carefully selecting the collection I need to keep them in...
    Please consider devoting sometime for working upon accessibility features in near future, I will contribute (of course with zero technical knowledge) for improving screen-reader accessibility as an end-user in all possible ways.
  • This fix would be greatly appreciated, moving items between collections without the mouse is next to impossible and workarounds are incredibly time-consuming.
  • I am also a screen reader user. I enjoy using Zotero a lot however, this lack of small set of keyboard shortcuts makes it so difficult to use. Many of the features of Zotero are great. However, just these small things that I think are very easy to fix are a very bad bottleneck for its usability for screen reader users. Moving and copying between collections or moving collections from the left hand pane using keyboard is very critical for screen reader users. Please, please fix this. I swear it is not technically hard at all.
  • Yes, please, shortcuts! Thank you