display of references in a word table / affichage des références dans un tableau word

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with zotéro.
I am working under word 2019 and in my article there is a part where I have a table. In one of the columns there are references (which I normally manage to insert by doing add/edit citation) but when I refresh my bibliography, all the references that are in the table are not displayed. Do you have the solution?
/
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai un problème avec zotéro.
Je travaille sous word 2019 et dans mon article il y a une partie où j'ai un tableau. Dans une des colonnes il y a des référence (que j'arrive a insérer normalement en faisant add/edit citation) mais lorsque je Refresh ma bibliographie, toutes les références qui sont dans le tableau ne s'affiche pas. Auriez vous la solution ?
  • Can you replicate this in a fresh document with just a couple of citations in a similar table? (for testing, obviously this won't help you)
  • (Feel free to pick either English or French, whichever is easier for you.)
  • Bonjour,
    Je vais choisir le français alors merci.
    c'est très étrange @adamsmith cela fonctionne parfaitement quand je copie colle juste le tableau dans un autre fichier word.
    Je ne comprends pas. Y a t'il une solution ?
  • One more test. When you save your test document, close it, and reopen it, then insert a new citation or refresh the bibliography, are the previous citations in the table still there ?
  • C'est vraiment très étrange, lorsque j'ajoute une nouvelle référence dans mon tableau elle se mets automatiquement en bibliographie sans même que j'ai à rafraichir. J'ai réessayé dans mon document de base et ça ne marche toujours pas.
    Je ne comprends vraiment plus.
  • @bwiernik sorry to bother you but do you have a solution? Thanks in advance
  • @adamsmith could you please help me on this issue please ?
  • I don't have a great idea here, I'm afraid. Might be worthwhile removing the table and re-inserting it or something along those lines.

If all else fails, the only thing I can think of is to add the references manually to the bibliography using edit bibliography.
  • If it works in a new document, perhaps the table in your existing one is in an art board or something? If inserting a new table into this document doesn’t work, perhaps also try copying all or your text to a new document and young from there.
  • hi @bwiernik ,
    I'm so sorry that I have wasted your time with that I finaly find the solution, it was a mistake that I've made.
    So sorry and thanks again.
    Have a good day.