Why I cannot insert the citation in Microsoft Word?

Hello,
I am a new-user to Zotero. As I try it for the first time, I cannot insert either citation or bibliography in Microsoft Word document and it keep pop up the dialog box say "Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Would you like to view troubleshooting instruction?" I tried to restart Zotero and uninstall and reinstall the app. But it did not solve it at all. I search in the forum and found that my reference might be corrupted and I could not find a way to filter the corrupted reference. Is there any solution to fix this problem????
Thanks in advance!
Report ID - 1392181781
  • If it works in a new document and you're only seeing this in an existing document, follow the Debugging Broken Documents steps to the end.

Also, did you generate that Report ID after triggering the error, without restarting Zotero first? There are no errors logged there.
  • It did not work either in a new doc or existing doc.
    I am little confused to generate debug report id but this time I restarted Zotero and here is another report id - fD770697969
  • What exact version of Word?

There are still no errors logged in the report. Make sure you're reproducing the error and then submitted the Report ID, without restarting Zotero.
  • Word version is 2019. Okay, here is another Report id without restarting Zotero.
  • No, we need the full version number.
    [JavaScript Error: "Could not find a running Word instance. [getDocument:\vboxsvr\adomas\zotero\word-for-windows-integration\build\zoterowinwordintegration\document.cpp:142]"]
    Is your document stored on OneDrive?

Are you starting either Zotero or Word as administrator? (You shouldn't do that.)
  • Okay, I will try it.