Finding multiple PDFs automatically

Hello,
I have 200 references in my Zotero library and I want to find the PDFs for all of these. I've been using the Google Scholar option (under the wee green arrow) for each reference individually, but I wondered if there is a faster way to do this?
Many thanks,
Charlotte
  • Zotero does have a right-click --> Find available PDF option.
    While it will find legally available free copies of papers, it works best if you're on an internet connection with direct access to paywalled resources, i.e. either on campus or connected through a real VPN (browser "VPNs" or proxies won't work)
  • Thanks for responding so quickly. I'm currently working from my personal laptop, using the desktop version of Zotero. Could I use a remote desktop for the university and use Zotero online to do this?
  • If you have remote access to a computer on the campus network, that would probably work.
  • Can I use Zotero online from the remote desktop or will I need to download Zotero desktop there too?
  • This functionality only exists in the downloaded Zotero app.
  • Can I download Zotero on that desktop too, and still have access to all the references and PDFs in my library?