Import of .nbib files from ERIC.ed.gov needed

@adamsmith I understand the .nbib file import question has been addressed before in regards to PubMed/Medline, but I am having difficulty importing the .nbib files relied on by the ERIC database (ERIC.ed.gov). Unfortunately, no other file type is available as an ERIC output. Might there be something in the works for allowing .nbib files from ERIC to be imported into Zotero?
  • That looks like it's very easily doable, yes. I didn't even realize .nbib files existed outside of pubmed. Should have something up within a week.
  • looking VERY forward to this addition! Thanks for being so attentive to user needs
  • Hello, any update on accessibility to .nbib files exported from ERIC? I still get the error "the selected file is not in the supported format" when I attempt to import even thought the ERIC export process indicates that the file is in a "MEDLINE/PubMed-style (.nbib) format."

thanks so much!!
  • This should now work after updating your Zotero translators from the Advanced tab of the preferences (or automatically within ~24hs)
  • it worked!! thank you so much for being receptive and working so quickly to resolve this issue.