No attachments in a group library

Hello,
I own several group libraries, with about the same preferences : private libraries, any group member can read and edit libraries, and can also edit files.
I created a new one last week for a training and I cannot open attached files when I access the library via zotero.org. It is the same for the group members.
I synchronize several times.
I do not remember how to send you a report or journal.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Sophie
  • Debug ID : D845833166
  • After the step 5, 1 attached-file is available in the groupe library in Zotero. It is a document added today. Others are still missing.
  • That doesn’t show a sync attempt. Make sure you follow the instructions in full.
  • Also, how are you determining that you can't open the files online? For the only group of yours updated today, all files exist in the online library and should be accessible online.
  • Sorry Dan, I re-checked the group library on zotero.org and now all attached-files are available. All is OK.
    I keep the link to the link to the "Files not syncing" page in my favorites.
    Kind regards
    Sophie
  • I saw the name of the file in the pane "Attachments" but when I double-clicked on it, nothing happened.