No Zotero menu in Google Docs

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transfer citation links into google docs does not work.
  • I also don't see the Zotero menu in Google docs at all unfortunately. Zotero connector is installed, I am using a G suite version of Google docs.

Maybe I am missing something?
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to isn't related. I've moved this to a new thread.)

I'm not sure anyone has tested Google Docs integration with the G Suite version. What's the domain when you're using it that way?
  • edited May 18, 2020
    Sorry for not starting a new thread. I am trying to use it on two domains, both did not work: […]. My Zotero account is created with my @[…] email, in case that's relevant.
  • Oh, so the Google Docs interface actually shows up on your own domain? Yeah, that won't work. (I didn't even know that was possible.) Google Docs integration is hard-coded to run only on docs.google.com.

I'm not sure we'd want to commit to supporting this, since even if we could get it working, I wouldn't necessarily feel confident that the G Suite versions — individually or together — would always track the main version.