webdav sync error

Hello!
I've tried to sync my zotero and I got the following error report (report ID 1992237669)

[JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI) [nsIIOService.newURI]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 205}]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV 验证失败。检查 Zotero 首选项中同步选项卡里的文件同步设置。"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV 验证失败。检查 Zotero 首选项中同步选项卡里的文件同步设置。"]

[JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI) [nsIIOService.newURI]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 205}]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed"]

version => 5.0.85, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 6.1; WOW64, locale => zh-CN, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.85, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.22.SA.5.0.85, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.85, extension), ZotFile (5.0.16, extension)

I've restarted and re-tried, but got the same error.
I also cannot verify the server.
The exact URL I've entered in the URL field are: dav.jianguoyun.com/dav
Thank you for your help in advance!
  • Does your username or password contain Chinese characters?
  • Do you mean my username or password of the WebDAV? No! The username is my mailbox and I am sure there no Chinese characters in password or username.
  • Can you provide a Debug ID for attempting to verify the server?
  • D654088331
  • I'm not really sure what to tell you — Zotero thinks you're entering an invalid URL for the WebDAV URL (which could include the username and password). I can enter dav.jianguoyun.com/dav in the URL field and get a normal password error.

Clear all the fields and try again, using just "abc"/"def" for the username/password to make sure there's not some character in those that's causing problems.

You can also go to Tools → Developer → Run JavaScript and run this:

var username = 'abc';
    var password = 'def';
    var url = `https://${encodeURIComponent(username)}:${encodeURIComponent(password)}@dav.jianguoyun.com/dav/`;
    Services.io.newURI(url, null, null).spec;

You should see the URL in the right-hand pane rather than the MALFORMED_URI error. You can try entering your actual username/password on the first two lines to see if those cause a problem.
  • Thanks for you help. I have fixed it.
  • I get the same error. Can you teach me the way to modify the problem?