Unable to Save Multiple Items

Hi,

I conducted a search in an EBSCO database and wanted to save multiple items from the search results. The pop-up with the options came up, but when I chose the items they wouldn't save. I am able to save one item at a time within the database.

Report ID: 1061560697

Thank you.
  • Depending on how many you're trying to save and how many you've saved already, there's a good chance it's just site access limits.
  • I've saved one individual item so far, so it probably isn't an access limit. I also tried just selecting 2 or 3 items from the pop-up and was unsuccessful. It won't let me save more than one at a time.
  • [JavaScript Error: "HTTP request to http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/viewarticle/render?data=[…] rejected with status 503"]
    Your error report shows EBSCOhost returning multiple 503 Service Unavailable errors, so either there's a temporary outage or they are, in fact, throttling you for trying to download multiple items quickly. I'm able to download multiple items from the search results page without being throttled while connected through a proxy, but they might apply different throttling depending on how you're connecting.
  • I have the same issue. I can't save multiple items at once from CINAHL plus or PsycINFO.