Report ID:1579749152

Syncing gives an error: 'relations' values currently must be Zotero item URIs

The version of zotero is 5.0.84

This problem occurs when I want to synchronize my newly added documents, the synchronization cannot be completed
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that causes this?
  • OK, Debug ID :D860462223
  • We'll look into how this happened, but for now, if you paste 7DJCEY3D and I3ZKKRJP into the Zotero search bar in All Fields & Tags mode in the root of My Library, you should see the items causing this, and you'll probably need to delete those and empty the trash to resolve this. You can then add them again.
  • Thank you very much, my zotero is back to normal!!!
    I apologize for creating a new thread.
  • Hi there. I just experienced the same problem. Very probably it originated from me inadvertently adding a reference to a RSS feed (which would not have been possible in earlier versions) and then dragging it to a collection.
    Error-ID is 316512343 and I could fix it with the same procedure as above.
  • edited April 14, 2020
    @olivergraf: Could you say exactly what you did with the feed to cause this? I'm not sure what you mean by "adding a reference to a RSS feed".
  • edited April 14, 2020
    I'm following a RSS feed with Zotero (New Library>New Feed>From URL). When viewing the feed I add a new entry by some identifier (doi). Weirdly the new entry is inserted into the feed. When I sync Zotero at this point all is fine. But when I drag this new entry into an existing collection the error is reproduced when syncing. Only when I delete this entry from both the collection and the trash sync is resumed without error.