how to put author's family name after given name in bibilography

edited April 9, 2020
I am a new for zotero, writing my thesis, our collage's style looks like less common, and I know it's an adapted vesion basd on China National Standard GB/T 7714-1987,which put author's given name after family name, like this way:

[1] Althaus M, Y Groen, A A.Wijers, et al. Do blood plasma levels of oxytocin moderate the effect of nasally administered oxytocin on social orienting in high-functioning male adults with autism spectrum disorder?[J]. Psychopharmacology, 2016, 233(14): 2737–2751.

but the style of collage looks like this way:

[6] Y. Fan, N. W. Duncan, M. de Greck, et al. Is there a core neural network in empathy? An fMRI based quantitative meta-analysis[J]. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2011, 35(3): 903-911.

I am looking for solution that can change the place of author’s family name,for example, make "Keith Kendrick" as"K. Kendrick" . I tried to usd the visual editor of csl, but didn't find the relevant setting, so I want to ask is there any way to change it?

Lena LAN
  • The names order is settled with the name-as-sort-order attribute in the "Global Formatting Options", in "Global Formatting Options > Inline Citations" and "Global Formatting Options > Bibliography" or in the name variable settings (definition here: http://docs.citationstyles.org/en/stable/specification.html#name).

For the family name to be placed after the given name, the attribute must be left empty.
  • Thank you for your guidance~ I have tried the ways you gave me, it did work, so I edited the problem description makes it more clear.