Displaying notes in full

Would it be possible to automatically see the notes in full instead of just the first line? I know I can see the full note by clicking the line, but it would be quite useful for me to be able to go through the list of titles using up and down arrows, and see the full note in the sidebar without having to grab the mouse and click on the note. I understand that the current method is probably useful if you have multiple notes in each entry, but most of my records have just one note in which I summarize the content, and it would be much more useful to always see the note in full instead of having just the first line and a lot of empty space below. I am wondering whether there is such an option already, in which case I would like to find it, or whether it would be possible to consider adding such an option in the future. Thank you.
  • You don't have to use the mouse. Expand the parent item with right-arrow, or press + to expand all items, and then as you move through the list with the arrow keys you can see the selected note in the right-hand pane.
  • OK, this helps. Thanks a lot for your quick reply! Best regards, Raul