My library has already been auto-reset。reporter ID:1802931489

The following problems occur with every sync:我的文库 has already been auto-reset。
The reporter ID:1802931489 and the detailed report is as follows:

[JavaScript Error: "Error 412 for item LSX5TWCV in My library:

ZoteroObjectUploadError: Item has been modified since specified version (expected 861, found 862)"]

[JavaScript Error: "Object in 我的文库 is out of date -- resetting library"]

[JavaScript Error: "Request timed out"]

[JavaScript Error: "Request timed out"]

[JavaScript Error: "Error 412 for item LSX5TWCV in My library:

ZoteroObjectUploadError: Item has been modified since specified version (expected 861, found 862)"]

[JavaScript Error: "我的文库 has already been auto-reset" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 168}]

[JavaScript Error: "我的文库 has already been auto-reset" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 168}]

version => 5.0.83, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => zh-CN, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.83, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.22.SA.5.0.83, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.83, extension)

How can I solve this problem?
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that causes this?
  • OK. The Debug ID is : D1443960889.
    Thanks for your help.
  • You seem to have submitted that before the sync actually finished. Can you provide another that covers the full sync attempt?
  • Sorry!
    The Debug ID is : D1707467267
    I think this ID is right.
    Thank you.
  • Various requests to download data are timing out for you. Unfortunately the most likely cause of this is problems with your internet connection. If you have a way to connect that might work better, you should try that.

While it'd be possible to increase the download timeout from the default of 30 seconds, these are requests that shouldn't take more than a second or two at most, so there's no particular reason to think these requests would ever succeed even if the timeout was increased.
  • You're right!
    Thank you.