Group library not displaying in client

I've been successfully added to a group, can see the Group Library and its contents from the Zotero.org web page, but can only see My Library in the left-hand pane of my client Zotero. I've validated my email address by clicking on the email confirmation link when I first signed up, and am able to add citations to my personal library.

Not sure if it's related, but even though I've set up my Sync Preferences to sync automatically, I've not been able to sync my library once. Currently, am getting this error: Last error, invalid response from server.

Anyone have any ideas how to get the Group Library to show up in my client Zotero?
  • You won't see group libraries until you sync successfully.

First, are you using the latest version of Zotero, 2.0b6.2?

Next, assuming you are, send in an error report using Report Errors under the gear menu after getting a sync error and post the Report ID here.
  • I am using the latest version (v2.0b6.2), and submitted error report #239590608. Let me know if you need extra information.
  • Your username and password aren't correct. Note that you need to use your username in the sync preferences, not your e-mail address.
  • Thanks Dan! All is working now. Thanks for the easy fix.
  • I'm having no problems syncing with v2.0b6.2 but the group I created has never showed up in this Zotero client. On the webpage for My Groups the Group Library is Disabled (). The Save Settings button on the group Library settings tab doesn't save the library settings which I presume would be shown by the words "Library Settings Saved" after clicking the button.
  • edited July 9, 2009
    bibliografree: We'll look into this. In the meantime I've manually enabled the group library for your group, so it should appear the next time you sync.
  • I have exactly the same problem as bibliografee.

the group I created has never showed up in this Zotero client. On the webpage for My Groups the Group Library is Disabled ().

I first created it as Private.

The name of the group is:
    Mellalieu Peter J opus magnum

Thanks!

PS: I really, really do love zotero.