Error Received error from Zotero server: Invalid 'itemKey' value 'collectionKey'.

Just loaded the new beta web library (looks great!) and I got:

Error
Received error from Zotero server: Invalid 'itemKey' value 'collectionKey'.
  • Thanks for the report. Do you by any chance rememeber what was the last thing you did before seeing this error? It would help if you could list steps to reproduce this problem and/or paste URL from the browser when this error happened.
  • I just loaded the new web version for the first time and it showed. I can not reproduce it anymore, sorry.
  • Hi, I also received this error now, when I dragged and dropped an item with an attachment from one Group Library into a second group library, both owned by the same account (that I manage). In the first group library I could see the attachment just fine. When I tried to see it in the second group library (where I dropped the item), only the data was transferred, not the attachment, and I received this error. The account under which these two group libraries are has unlimited storage, so that should not be the problem. Any tips?
  • @pereznat Thank for reporting, I can see the problem though I'm getting a different error: "Received error from Zotero server: Item not found." Could you please confirm that's what you've seen as well?

From what I can tell this only happens if you change the library while the copy is taking place (there is a small popup in the bottom left corner while it happens). As a temporary workaround just wait for this to finish before changing library. We should be able to get a fix for the next release.