When I save some items to my Zotero,it ask me to enter the Captcha,but I can't finding Captcha .

edited January 7, 2020
Everytime when I save some items to my Zotero,Zotero ask me to Enter the Captcha on the page,but i can not find Captcha,i just get the page following :

-----------------------------------------------------
We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

Google Home
------------------------------------------------------
my chorm version is 79.0.3945.88
What should I do ?Thanks for helping me!
  • How and on what URL are you trying to save?
  • No matter what I save, only just saving the snapshot of the web page will also remind me to enter Captcha . Is it because I used zotero to update the citation frequency of many literatures before that I cannot check the verification code? if so What should I do to recover?
    Thinks!
  • Could you provide a specific URL where it fails and specific steps of what you do and what happens at each step? See reporting problems for details.
  • edited January 7, 2020
    Thank you for your patience!

operating system:Windows 10
    Zotero version: 5.0.80
    Zotero Connector version: 5.0.60
    Chorme version: 79.0.3945.88

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Start Zotero.
    2. Open a web page at chrome (whatever page, just like https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems).
    3. Click Zotero Connector to Save to zotero(Web Page with Snapshot).
    4. The web page that I want to save has already saved in the zotero and with right collection. but Zotero pops up a window as follows
    (OR just add New Standalone Note in the collection will appear the following situation. ):
    ----------------------------------------------------
    [javaScript Application]
    Please enter the Captcha on the page that will now open and then re-try updating the citations, or wait a while to get unblocked by Google if the Captcha is not present.
    ----------------------------------------------------

5.When I click "ok" chrome will open a new page automaticly as follows:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

Google Home
    ------------------------------------------------------

Every time when I repeat the operation the window will pops up again! so I don't want to click every time. and I have already waiting a long time to hope unblock by Google but it seems doesn't work.

I hope I've made that clear!
    Thanks again!

• Is this window popping up from Zotero or Google Chrome? If it is Zotero, could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. Save the page from Chrome, wait and click through any popups that appear.
    3. Before doing anything else, return to Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.
  • edited January 7, 2020
    The window popping up from Zotero not from Google Chrome.
    Debug ID: D1385895272
    or ID: D1228661581

The second ID is when I add New Standalone Note in the collection, the same error occurred.

Thanks!
  • That window is from the Zotero Scholar Citations plugin you have installed.
  • Thanks dstillman! Thanks adomasven!
    Problem solved!
    Does this mean I have to move out of the Zotero Scholar Citations plugin?
  • I recommend you disable Google Scholar Citations unless you need a citation count for specific items. It has a tendency to trigger Google Captchas..
  • Understand!
    Thanks a lot.