new Beta bug

The related function does not allow me to capture a related record in the new Beta. Is this a known bug?
  • Seems to be working fine in general. Can you provide the exact steps to reproduce the problem, as well as a Report ID?
  • I can not find "report an error" in the Beta verison. Here is a Report ID from the Client So here are my steps.
    Using Windows 10 in a Firefox broswer.
    1) Sign into Zotero and go to my Group Library.
    https://www.zotero.org/groups/2338314/zombielist/library
    2) I want to relate 2 of the serials records (in a book item record) "American Engineer" to "American Engineer and Railroad Journal".
    3) I select the 1st title.
    4) click on Related tab in the 1st record
    5) click on the 2nd title.
    PROBLEM: Nothing shows in the Related tab for either record.
  • edited January 21, 2020
    Oh, you're referring to the web library. You always need to specify if you're referring to the web version, because otherwise we're going to assume you're referring to the Zotero desktop app (a.k.a. "Zotero"). That's particularly true here because it's never been possible to create related items in the web version. That's generally planned but I don't know when it will happen. The desktop app still has far more functionality, and that won't be changing anytime soon.
  • Thanks so I will not train people on the web version since the WHOLE project is about tracing the serials' lineage.