Short Title for Reports OSCOLA not working

Hi! I am using Zotero with OSCOLA style and I am citing some reports by ILO Committees. The names are rather large i.e. 'Report of the Committee set up to examine the representation alleging non-observance by Peru of the Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989 (No. 169), made under article 24 of the ILO Constitution by the General Confederation of Workers of Peru (CGTP)'.
In subsequent citations I would like to use a short title such as 'Report of the Committee Peru 2012', and that is what I have introduced under the field 'Short Title'. However it is not working an I do not know what to do. Currently I have labelled this documents as 'reports'. However, I have tried with other labels (such as books or documents) and it does not work still.
Thank you!!
  • These are reports without authors, right? I think I can see what's going on there, but might need a bit to fix.
  • Yes, exactly without authors. Thank you very much
  • Greetings, I am having this exact problem with reports that do not have authors and subsequent short titles for OSCOLA. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!
  • I have the same issue (using OSCOLA), wanting to use the short title of reports, articles, and books. Would love to know about a fix :)
  • I also have this issue now with short titles in OSCOLA for items other than legislation. Is there currently a way to fix it for individual items, like reports (through style editor)?
  • Would it work if I added the short title instead of the author to a report? But then I would have to manually change the very first citation. Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
  • I too would like subsequent citations to appear as author (last name) and short title. Zotero is not providing that, though it is OSCOLA style.