error id 134303053

Hello,
the synchronization of the Zotero account on my computer with my online account fails with this error message.
"Request timed out after 60000 ms" with the folloving explanations :
What should I do ?

"[JavaScript Error: "XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: .
Location: moz-nullprincipal:{256e8eb6-432c-4177-b26e-d667a1356adc}
Line Number 7, Column 109:" {file: "moz-nullprincipal:{256e8eb6-432c-4177-b26e-d667a1356adc}" line: 7 column: 109 source: " APA style, with sources included in a meta-analysis indicated using the CSL 'annote' variable"}]

[JavaScript Error: "File is not valid XML" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js" line: 629}]
Zotero.Style@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js:629:11
Zotero.Styles</_readStylesFromDirectory<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js:168:25
tryCatcher@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js:16:16
module.exports/PromiseSpawn.prototype._promiseFulfilled@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:97:18
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:574:17
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise0@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:614:5
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromises@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:693:13
Async.prototype._drainQueue@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:133:13
Async.prototype._drainQueues@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:143:5
Async/this.drainQueues@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:17:9

[JavaScript Error: "XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected:
Location: moz-nullprincipal:{3d1c17a1-fd98-49c7-90c4-0f05a791e1a5}
Line Number 7, Column 109:" {file: "moz-nullprincipal:{3d1c17a1-fd98-49c7-90c4-0f05a791e1a5}" line: 7 column: 109 source: " APA style, with sources included in a meta-analysis indicated using the CSL 'annote' variable"}]

[JavaScript Error: "File is not valid XML" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js" line: 629}]
Zotero.Style@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js:629:11
Zotero.Styles</_readStylesFromDirectory<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/style.js:168:25
tryCatcher@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js:16:16
module.exports/PromiseSpawn.prototype._promiseFulfilled@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:97:18
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:574:17
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromise0@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:614:5
module.exports/Promise.prototype._settlePromises@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/promise.js:693:13
Async.prototype._drainQueue@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:133:13
Async.prototype._drainQueues@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:143:5
Async/this.drainQueues@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/async.js:17:9

[JavaScript Error: "Discarding invalid field 'section' for type 4 for item 1/null"]

[JavaScript Error: "Request timed out after 60000 ms"]

[JavaScript Error: "The connection to wss://stream.zotero.org/ has terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred."]
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that triggers the error?

(Unrelated, but it looks like there's an invalid style in your styles directory. You should reset styles from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences, or fix and reinstall any custom style you've installed.)
  • The next day, I tried to synchronize my Zotero databases and everything worked without error messages!... Thank you for your answer.
    I will carefully keep your answer and I will take care next time, hoping of course that there is no next time, to note the Debug ID instead of the Report ID.

Thank you again for your help,
    Sincerely