First Experience with Zotero Bib

I could use some help please! I have some unusual documents to cite and have been entering the information manually. Sometimes all that shows up is "untitled, n.d." Doesn't matter how many times I delete and enter the info. As another example, I am manually entering the information for three CRS Reports, and the bibliography won't show the author for 1 of the 3 reports. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance!

I am using Windows 10 Home with Google Chrome
  • edited November 11, 2019
    Could you provide a link to a bibliography that demonstrates this using the "Link to this version" feature?

If you don't want to share the full bibliography publicly, you can either open a private window and create a sample bibliography there or email the link to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.
  • Thanks! I emailed support and linked this thread. I appreciate the help!
  • This should be fixed now (along with hanging indent in Chicago, which broke recently). Sorry about that! Thanks for letting us know.
  • edited November 13, 2019
    I am still having the issue where for some citations; there is a dotted line rather than the author's name. Are there any additional steps I need to take?

Thanks for the help.
  • That's just the three em dashes required for multiple works by the same author in Chicago full note style.
  • Thanks so much! So much to learn ...