microsoft word ne répond pas

This discussion was created from comments split from: Plugin zotero ne s'affiche pas dans word pour mac.
  • Bonjour
    Tout est installé: word pugin, zotero, zotero and firefox connection.
    Cependant quand je veux insérer une citation cela me précise "microsoft word ne répond pas pour le moment. Voulez-vous attendre ou quitter l'application?"

Que faire cela devient insupportable!!
  • What version of Word?

(You can respond in French.)
  • edited November 12, 2019
    de plus je n'arrive pas à coller le zotero.dotm dans démarrage rapide, seulement à le faire glisser...
  • Word pour Mac 16.16.15
  • edited November 12, 2019
    de plus je n'arrive pas à coller le zotero.dotm dans démarrage rapide, seulement à le faire glisser...
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. What "démarrage rapide" are you referring to? Zotero.dotm goes in the Word "Startup" folder. You should first try reinstalling from the Cite → Word Processors pane of the Zotero preferences, but if that's giving you an error and you're trying to do it manually, you would want to follow the manual installation instructions.
  • Merci
    J'ai déjà suivi tout cela mais cela ne fonctionne pas. Je peux copier mais pas coller ensuite.
  • But what do you mean by "démarrage rapide"? It doesn't sound like you're actually looking at the right place.
  • oui c'est bien dans le dossier Word "Startup"
    J'ai fait manuellement en suivant vos recommandations : je peux copier zotero.dotm mais pas le coller. Seulement le glisser.
    Maintenant j'ai les plugins zotero dans mon doc word mais dès que je veux insérer une citation ou document preferences cela me note : "microsoft word ne répond pas pour le moment. Voulez-vous attendre ou quitter l'application?"
  • I'm still not understanding whether you've successfully copied the latest version of the file. Can you delete Zotero.dotm from Startup, restart Word to confirm that it's completely gone from Word, and then reinstall from the Cite → Word Processors pane of the preferences? (Ignore the manual instructions unless you get an error when reinstalling from the preferences.)

If the plugin then reappears and you still get the error, restart your computer and try again in a new document.