Review of Political Economy - new style or modification?

I would greatly appreciate your help regarding the style required by the Review of Political Economy, which specifies the citation/referencing principles outlined below.

Conducting a style search by example I could not locate a style matching/combining all requirements. The closest (?) style seems to be Contemporary Accounting Research, which, however, does not use the p. or pp. prefix for in-text citations, and does not omit the page range for book sections in the bibliography.

Thanking you in advance for your time and help, I look forward to your feedback.
----------------------------------------
JOURNAL REQUIREMENTS

References should be cited in the text in parentheses using the author surname followed by the date, e.g. (Brown 1996), (Smith 1990, p. 5) or ‘Jones (1992) argues that…’

Journal article
Author, A. Year. ‘Article Title: The Subtitle.’ Journal Title Volume number (Issue no.): page extent. (NO PUNCTUATION AFTER JOURNAL TITLE).

Book
Author, A.Year. Title of Book. Place of publication: Publisher.

Chapter
Author, A. Year. ‘Title of Chapter.’ In Title of Book, edited by T. Editor and T. Editor. Place of publication: Publisher. (PAGE NUMBERS ARE NOT USED.)

Internet document
Author. Year. ‘Title of Document.’ Site Owner. Accessed date. URL

Conference paper
Author, A. Year. ‘Title of Paper.’ Paper presented at Name of Conference, Place, Month, Days.
-----------------------------------
Here is a link to an open-access paper of the journal https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09538259.2019.1530838
  • Style Request: Review of Political Economy
    ------------------------------------------
    1& 2 Conducting a style search by example I could not identify a similar style fitting all the requirements. The closest style seems to be Contemporary Accounting Research.

3. A link to online style documentation -- (the journal's "Instructions to Authors" section - scroll down to the heading "Reference style" ).

https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=crpe20
    -------------------------------
    Journal information - Print ISSN: 0953-8259 Online ISSN: 1465-3982
    -------------------------------
    In-text citation:
    (Campbell and Pedersen 2007, pp.453–58)
    (Mares 2001)

Bibliography:

Campbell, J. L., and Pedersen, O. K. 2007. 'The Varieties of Capitalism and Hybrid Success'. Comparative Political Studies 40(3): 307–32.

Mares, I. 2001. 'Firms and the Welfare State: When, why, and how does Social Policy Matter to Employers?'. In Varieties of Capitalism. The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage, edited by P. A. Hall and D. Soskice. New York: Oxford University Press.

(Journal title and book title should be italics)
    -------------------------------------------
    Here's a link to a freely available paper formatted with the journal's style
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09538259.2019.1530838

I regret that CSL editing is wholly beyond me and thank you in advance for your for your time and kind help.
  • @Zolpos
    You'll be able to find the style for the journal and n the repository in an hour or so.
  • Just made my day brighter. Downloaded and tested . Everything works fine, except for the page range (book sections), which the journal thinks should not be included in the bibliography. See above.

Mares, I. 2001. 'Firms and the Welfare State: When, why, and how does Social Policy Matter to Employers?'. In Varieties of Capitalism. The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage, edited by P. A. Hall and D. Soskice. New York: Oxford University Press. (Journal title and book title should be italics).

Many thanks again!
  • @Zolpos -- I suspect that's an error in the journal guidelines. If you check the published paper you link to you'll see it includes page ranges for chapters such as

Kurz, H. D., and N. Salvadori. 2001. ‘Sraffa and the Mathematicians: Frank Ramsey and Alister Watson.’ In Piero Sraffa’s Political Economy: A Centenary Estimate, edited by T. Cozzi and R. Marchionatti, 254–84. London: Routledge.

Kurz, H. D., and N. Salvadori. 2009. ‘Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value: a few Observations.’ In Economic Theory and Economic Thought: Festschrift in Honour of Ian Steedman, edited by J. Vint, J. S. Metcalfe, H. D. Kurz, N. Salvadori, and P. A. Samuelson, 187–213. London: Routledge.

Kurz, H. D., and N. Salvadori. 2015. ‘On the Beginnings of Sraffa’s Path to Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities: a Comment on De Vivo.’ In Revisiting Classical Economics: Studies in Long-Period Analysis, edited by H. D. Kurz, and N. Salvadori, 226–44. London: Routledge.
  • Yes, I noticed. Strangely, the inconsistency seems to run through the journal.
    For example, checking the journal's last issue 31, 2019 (https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/crpe20/31/1?nav=tocList), one notices that some articles abide by the said page range omission requirement, while others do not. Same in other issues as well.
    I will probably delete them manually, to be on the safe side.
    Having tried everything, in both Mac and Microsoft environments, Word and Libre Office, I find Zotero & the support provided to be truly unparalleled.
    Sincere thanks, once more.
  • I'd leave them in. They're useful information e.g. for Interlibrary Loan and if they make it to that many published pieces, it's clear the journal doesn't mind them.
  • I'll follow your advice then. Best regards