Citation problem in google doc

Dear All,
I am trying to cite by using zotero but unfortunately it will just show me a number like 1 and then nothing in the end of the page . can anyone help me about this matter .. Thanks in advance ..
  • Make sure you're using version 5.0.59 of the Zotero Connector. There was a bug in 5.0.58, which was available briefly earlier today.
  • Hi,
    Thank you for your kind reply . Yes I am using version 5.0.59 of the Zotero Connector( in Mozilla ) but still the same result . could you please so kind to guide me regarding this concern .
    thanks in advance .
  • What style are you using?

If you're just using a numeric style and not a footnote-based style, you'll need to insert the bibliography for the references to show up.
  • ACS (American Chemical Society with URL). Any suggestion. Thanks in advance.
  • Did you add the bibliography?
  • edited September 13, 2019
    I do not got your point . But if i am not mistaken i added +as usual just like i Added citation . did i miss something??
  • edited September 13, 2019
    Okay and thank you. Even in blank word doc i also faced the same problems.This is the first time i saw this kind of error in Zotero.
  • Maybe you can restate what your problem is? Above you say:
    I am trying to cite by using zotero but unfortunately it will just show me a number like 1 and then nothing in the end of the page
    Just to be clear: If you're clicking on "Add Citation" in Zotero's google docs integration, then select the ACS style, and then insert a citation this is exactly what you would see and it does not sound like a problem. A citation in ACS style is indeed just a number.

After inserting a citation, have you clicked the "Add Bibliography" button? If so, what exactly happens when you do?
  • Thank you. How about google Chrome with google doc? Can i work now the same way that i did in Mozilla Firefox? Thank you in advanc.

P.S. Sorry for late reply but when i wrote my first problem at that time it was really do not working at all(3 days ago).Thanks both of you.
  • There's no difference between Chrome and Firefox when citing in Google Docs.
  • (Also, you don't answer my questions above, so I'm still not sure I understand what exactly the problem is that you're experiencing or if it even is a problem or just a misunderstanding).