How to remove period(full stop) in Turabian Style(full note)

I want my footnote look like as follows:
Wenham(Leviticus, 123) says.....

But when using zetero, it shows like this:
Wenham(Leviticus, 123). says.....

This issue comes up, when putting reference in the middle of sentence with Turabian style. Is there a way to remove period?
  • You can use the affixes to enter additional information (in the citation dialog press control+downarrow).
  • Oh, and Juris-M (a Zotero fork) has an additional option to suppress trailing punctuation.
  • Thank you for your kind answer.
    Well, I just want to stick with Zotero. It may take time for me to get used to another program.

What do you mean by 'affixes'? Would you explain more in detail how to use 'affixes'?
  • The "prefix" and "suffix" option to add text before/after the default information in the cite.
  • edited August 13, 2019
    I think I get it. But I hope that Zetero would have an option to remove period like 'suppress author'.
    Because when I want to cites more than two books in one sentence, prefix and suffix wouldn't help at all.
  • What exactly do you want to say in the note?
  • edited August 13, 2019
    Well, it should look like this(just an example):
    Wenham(Leviticus, 23) disagress with Milgrom(Leviticus, 34) on this point, while Gane(Leviticus, 54) give a new insight on hattat.

This is Turabian style and this is on the footnote.
  • edited August 13, 2019
    Well, I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want to, but as I've said before you can also try Juris-M. I understand that you don't want to learn a new program, but Juris-M is a Zotero derivative, almost everything looks exactly the same, so it really can be used as a drop-in replacement. You can even use the same Zotero account to sync your data. It's just that there are a few more features, mostly for law scholarship and if you have special multilingual demands. (Which could be the case, since I can infer from your examples that you're into biblical scholarship.) One of those features is "Suppress Trailing Punctuation": https://imgur.com/a/EIOu9sj
    If you compare this screenshot with the one above, you'll find that it is the same insert citation dialog, just with an additional check box.
  • Thank you so much for your time and comments on my questions. Then I should try Juris-M. And it is good to know that I can sync my date to Juris-M. I do really appreciate your explanation in detail^^