Developer tool font size

I welcome the bundling of developer tools in the latest Zotero update, but the text size on screen is way too small to work comfortably. Can there be a function to zoom in on the text with `CMD +` in the Scaffold IDE and style editor, like the typical text editor?
  • This should already work exactly as you describe it by pressing CMD and +. There should also be a hidden preference "extensions.zotero.scaffold.fontSize" where the value is saved for the next start.
  • Yes, I just found that out. I think I was too used to pressing `CMD =` to mean `CMD +`, so I neglected the SHIFT key.

This function doesn't work on the style editor, though. I think it would be nice to have syntax highlighting, search and font resizing functions for the style editor as well.
  • Yes, the style editor is older and hasn't yet been updated to use the advanced editor in Scaffold, but now that Scaffold is integrated we're planning to use that editor in other places.
  • edited August 7, 2019
    I think I was too used to pressing `CMD =` to mean `CMD +`, so I neglected the SHIFT key.
    I've added support for Cmd-= for zooming for the next version, as well as for adjusting the Scaffold UI based on the main Zotero font size pref.