Issue when converting footnotes into endnotes

Hi! So I started experiencing problems with a document when I covnerted a couple of citations from footnotes into endnotes. What happened was that after covnerting these two citations into endnotes, the next times I tried to add a citation, a message appeared saying something like: "Zotero was unable to update your document. Do you want to see the troubleshooting instructions? Yes/No" So by process of elimination I realized the trouble was the two last citations I had converted into endnotes. When I eliminated those two citations, I was once again able to add new citations.

So I am faced with the issue of not being able to convert any footnotes into endnotes, but I need to do that. Any suggestions or anybody has faced this issue?
  • How did you convert to Endnotes? Using Zotero or using Word? I'd try the latter
  • I used Word, I just selected the citation, clicked right button, chose "Convert to endnote."
  • I'm a bit confused -- you're doing this individually for citations? So you have both footnotes and endnotes in the same document?

That may very well not work with Zotero-inserted notes. You should still be able to insert the endnote with Word and then add a Zotero citation into the endnote directly.
  • @jlburke This is a known issue that should be fixed in the latest version of Zotero (5.0.70)