Help with issue in Zotero installed on a MAC

I have Zotero installed on my window pc and it functions correctly. I installed Zotero for a university professor on her lap and PC which are both MAC. When you go to the middle section, typically showing the titles of item in the library and right click the drop down menu box, that ordinarily shows up in Windows, does not appear. You can therefore not access all of those particular functions on the MAC devices. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Zotero. Please help with information.
  • I hate to bring this up, but do you know how to right-click on a Mac? By default, it is Ctrl+click, unless it ("Secondary click") has been changed in System Preferences to be tap with two fingers on the trackpad, or changed to right-click under Preferences for Mouse.
  • Actually I have never owned a MAC. I have only used an IPad. You'd think my professor would have know that. I figured it was something simple and not the app. Still learning. Thanks. I'll try that.
  • If your prof needs someone's help to install Zotero on a Mac, which is as basic as it gets, she may not know herself how to right-click.