Emailing items to a library

Hello all!

I often come across urls I want to add to Zotero later, e.g. when browsing on a phone, or via Slack on a phone.

Has anybody got a way of emailing a Zotero library? E.g. Android makes sharing via Email quite simple, so it could be a good way of bulk adding? I guess It could be achieved with a mailbox and the API?

Has anybody experimented with this?
  • I suppose another way would be if there was a way of adding items from a mobile browser - is this possible?
  • Thanks!!
  • @bwiernik when I use the booklet on Chrome for mobile, I get a loop on a floating login window, despite being logged in.

I see the small notifications "saving to Zotero" and then a Zotero site login n underneath (in separate window).

Do I have to enable this kind of access somehow? I can otehrwise access my.library on mobile just fine.
  • Third party cookies for zotero.org need to be allowed.
  • Ah!! OK.
    If I allow all 3rd party cookies, it works.
    Is there a cookie setting exemption that I could add (on Chrome/Android) so that I don’t need To accept all 3rd party cookies? Just creating an exemption for zotero.org as such didn't seem to do anything.
  • Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, Chrome doesn't allow that. It allows blacklisting a single domain, but not whitelisting a single domain.