ABIWORD support.

2»
  • Great, RTF-scan seems to me the best solution anyway. Thanks again for your great work!
  • How can I use Abiword with Zotero? How can install this plugin to work with it within the Abiword?
  • There isn’t a Zotero plugin for Abiword. If Abiword can output to ODF (LibreOffice) format, you can use the ODF Scan plugin to add placeholder citations as you write, then convert at the end for final formatting in LibreOffice.

But I would honestly just recommend you use LibreOffice for your writing instead.
  • edited July 5, 2019
    Thanks a lot! Now I think that I understand well the topic. I understand that I can try this add-on within Zotero Stand Alone version and using Abiword having an ODF output. I can do this trying to continue the work within LibreOffice on other machine with a more equipped requirements. The thing is that I have now a very old machine that is not suitable for software that needs big requirements: like LibreOffice. But as I understood I can start working with Zotero in that old machine, just like copying and pastying citation markers with this add-on using a lower requirement software as Abiword. I'll try it out...