Harvard Referencing, Same author, same year, different papers

Hi, in Harvard referencing, Multiple Works From the Same Author in the Same Year:
If referencing multiple works from one author released in the same year, the works are allocated a letter (a, b, c etc) after the year. This allocation is done in the reference list so is done alphabetically according to the author's surname and source title:

(Mitchell, 2017a, p. 189) or Mitchell (2017b, p. 189)

This a, b thing is not happening. I am getting multiple references to the same author and year for different papers showing as the same (AUTHOR YYYY) without the a, b etc...
  • Which style are you using exactly? How are you inserting references?

Zotero is certainly able to do this and most Harvard styles have it implemented.
  • I used the buttons in LibreOffice. For example see the following three references, why is the last one not "c".

GSMA, 2018a. Delivering the Digital Revolution: Will mobile infrastructure keep up with rising demand?, Delivering the Digital Revolution. GSMA, London.
    GSMA, 2018b. Connected Society: State of Mobile Internet Connectivity 2018.
    GSMA, 2018. The mobile economy, Sub-Saharan Africa, 2018. GSMA, London.
  • What specific style are you using exactly? (What specific “Harvard” style—there are several hundred Harvard styles in the Zotero repository.)
  • Elsevier - Harvard (with titles)
  • I fixed the problem, I changed the citation style to IEEE and then when that was finished changed it back to Harvard and the problem fixed itself.
  • I had the same problem using the style "Cite Them Right 11th edition - Harvard" and switching to IEEE and back to Harvard fixed the issue. Thanks.