Error 696617753

Haven't done this before-- hope I'm doing it right. I installed on my new Win 10 computer and went to link with my account for synching but got this error in a "triangle" by the synch icon within Zotero.

[JavaScript Error: "Can't commit outside of transaction" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/notifier.js" line: 313}]

version => 5.0.66, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.66, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.66, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.12.SA.5.0.66, extension)
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that fails?
  • It didn't give me that but I managed to get it synching. I think I had missed a box to click. I very much appreciate your effort to help. Thank you.
  • Not sure what you mean — I linked to instructions for generating a Debug ID — but if it's working now, great. If you have further trouble, see the linked instructions.