Style Request: Society of Biblical Literature (Author-Date Format)

I am very happy to see SBL's style (full note with bibliography) available in Zotero's additional styles! Could anyone make use of SBL's Author-Date format being included as well? This post, at least, is a request to include this one, too.

The style is basically the same in principle as the SBL full note style, but obviously it is with author-date. This will affect the in-text/footnote/endnote citation. But it will also affect the bibliography as well.

Unfortunately, I am unable to supply a link to the SBL Handbook of Style (1999) in making this post.
  • Please read this.
  • It would be really helpful to get an author-date version of SBL format sorted. The in text citations are similar to Chicago author-date, and the works cited section is similar to SBL. A friend put together a (quite imperfect) version that could be a helpful template for building the proper style, which I can send in a personal message if it would be helpful.

I'll try to provide the missing information. The exact style guide is not freely available online, I have a PDF of the relevant section which I could email in a personal message if needed. Here are some links that have helpful explanations of the style: https://sblhs2.com/2016/10/13/placement-citations-author-date/
    https://sites.google.com/site/carltoney/sbl/parenthetical

Here are the practice citations:
    In-text citation:
    (Campbell and Pedersen 2007)
    (Mares 2001)

Works Cited:
    Campbell, John L., and Ove K. Pedersen. 2007. "The Varieties of
    Capitalism and Hybrid Success." CPS 40.3: 307–332.
    Mares, Isabela. 2001. "Firms and the Welfare State: When, Why, and How
    Does Social Policy Matter to Employers?" Pages 184–213 [n-dash] in
    Varieties of Capitalism. The Institutional Foundations of
    Comparative Advantage [italics]. Edited by Peter A. Hall and David
    Soskice. New York: Oxford University Press.