Search function among library titles and multiple group libraries

Does Zotero have a search function that searches for keywords only in collection titles? I have several group libraries and many (in the hundreds) subcollections and I am having a hard time to quickly locate a subcollection. Such a search function would be great.

Also, is there a way to use the search function simultaneously in multiple group libraries? I mean, when I am doing a keyword search, is it possible to have the same search done in multiple group libraries? As it is now, it lets me select only one library.

And related to this: is it possible to SAVE a search under an existing subcollection? As it is now, when I click on "Save Search" it automatically opens a new subcollection, names it with the keywords used in the search, and displays the search results there, without asking me where I want to save it, or what title I would like to save them under.
  • Does Zotero have a search function that searches for keywords only in collection titles?
    There's find-as-you-type in collections, but it's limited to the beginning of the collection name. If you want to try that, click a collection, press "+" to expand all collections, and then start typing the name. Press "-" to collapse the collections again. More flexible collection searching is planned.
    Also, is there a way to use the search function simultaneously in multiple group libraries?
    No, searches are currently limited to individual libraries. Searching across all libraries might happen, but presenting the results clearly would be a bit more challenging.
    is it possible to SAVE a search under an existing subcollection?
    No, but filing saved searches under collections is frequently requested and is planned.
  • Thanks. Looking forward to the changes.