Issue with footnote citation generation (CMOS)

I am concerned with the way that citations are being formatted, especially I n footnote 19 listed below. where it is not showing the name of the item for Bailey, even though other entries which use Bailey do. Could you please advise? (Chicago Note-Bib Format)

17 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits; Figiel, Culture in a Glass.
18 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits, 50-51,55.
19 The Concord was introduced in 1853, Delaware in 1855 and Niagara in 1872. Bailey, 50–51, 55; Trezise and New York Wine & Grape Foundation, The New York Wine Course & Reference, 11–12.
24 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits, 67–68.
25 Figiel, Culture in a Glass, 17.
26 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits; Figiel, Culture in a Glass.
27 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits, 68; Figiel, Culture in a Glass, 18.
28 Bailey, Sketch of the Evolution of Our Native Fruits; Figiel, Culture in a Glass.
  • It's an ibid-style citation, new in this form witch CMoS 17 -- the others aren't ibid because there are multiple works cited in the preceding footnote.
  • Ahh.. ok. I am just learning CMOS 17, I have been working in CMOS 16 and that is the physical copy I have.

Thanks for the explainer.