Report ID 2072336541

could you please help with my error?I am not able to put the bibliography. many thanks
  • What's happening, exactly?

See Steps to Reproduce.
  • Zotero says that there is an error and does not put the bibliography. I have a long document - 246 pages.
  • What's the exact error?
  • edited April 17, 2019
    Also, what exact version of Word is this?
  • 5.0.66 version. I have Mac OS
  • We need the exact error you're seeing in Word and the exact version of Word.
  • Moreover, it doesn't allow me to put new references.
  • Word Version 16.23
  • You still haven't said the exact error you're getting, but if you're having trouble in an existing document but it works in new documents, see Debugging Broken Documents.
  • thanks a lot. But Zotero says - "Zotero experienced error in updating your document. Do you want to look at troubleshooting?" this is what I get
  • In a new document or an existing document?
  • I created a new document
  • And you're seeing "Zotero experienced error in updating your document." in the new document?
  • yes, thanks
  • Restart Zotero, and then, with Word closed, try reinstalling the Word plugin from the Cite pane of the Zotero preferences. If you still get an error in a completely new document, provide another Report ID.
  • thanks, I will try
  • OSStatus error -1728.) @[cleanup:document.m:931]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 217}]

[JavaScript Error: "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error -1708.) @[selectField:field.m:341]" {file: "file:///Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js" line: 217}]

version => 5.0.66, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.13, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.66, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.66, extension), Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.18.SA.5.0.66, extension)
  • Do you get an error in a new document when inserting citations or only when trying to insert a bibliography? Do you have track changes enabled or any not accepted/rejected suggested changes?