How to see progress on a restore to server reset?

I feel this should be obvious, but am not finding this question answered anywhere. I apologize if I'm missing the solution.

I had an online library that I used sometime ago when I was working with a group. For several years, I've not synced to server, and have just been working from the desktop version. I would now like to sync again. I attempted a 'restore to server' reset twice, once with the original content of the online server intact a few days ago, and once after I'd purged everything contained in the online server a couple of hours ago. Neither worked. I see that it should take some time, but I don't see any way of tracking the progress currently. Is there a way to do it that I'm missing or is there something else in the process I'm doing wrong. Note that I have turned off automatic syncing until this completes.

Thanks for your help!
  • Has it finished? There's no progress indicator, but you can hover over the sync icon in the Zotero toolbar to see what it's doing.
  • Thank you for the tip of hovering over the sync icon.

I realized that it had been some time since I'd updated my standalone version. Once I did so, it synced quickly.