Group Library description not appearing on Group page

I've created a Group Library at https://www.zotero.org/groups/2282974/carbon_removal

When I first entered a description for the Group, the description and group image appeared on the right-hand side of the page, above the group details. I was fiddling around with the description, when all of the sudden it vanished. I know it's saved because I can see it when I go to my account's Groups landing page.

None of the changes I've tried--changing or deleting the description, deleting the Group image, etc.--have brought it back. Does anyone have any ideas about what could have happened or how I can fix the problem?
  • Either the group owner's profile or the group description was flagged as potential spam and was hidden until it could be reviewed. It should be visible to everyone now and similar edits won't be flagged.
  • Fantastic! Thanks! The description has reappeared.

I figured it might be something like that, since I think it disappeared after I added a couple of links in the description.
  • Similar thing happened when I changed ownership of a group (International Field Guides) from my account to the Funk Library account. Is there a rule against organizations having a Zotero account?