Zotero struggling to update large Google Docs

Hello,

I am working on a google doc that is 10 pages long with about 90 references. Once I reached the 80 reference mark or so, Zotero would stall and no longer insert citations or refresh. I waited over 30 minutes at one point but I still only saw the blue and red loading bar. Is there a limit at how large the google doc can be or is there a way that I can recover my references as a word doc? I tried downloading the file as a word document but the references are not in the same format as when I insert them into word
  • You really shouldn't struggle with a document this short and only this many citations, and even if there are problems, you should eventually get an error prompt. Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. Perform the operation that is taking a long time and wait for at least 10 minutes or until you get an error prompt. It would be best if you didn't use the browser over this time, or used a different browser (if you user Firefox, then use Chrome in the meantime or vice-versa).
    3. Before doing anything else, return to Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.