Why is Zotero closing itself every minute?

i am currently workin on my thesis, and I nedd Zotero for the citations, and I'm adding new articles, but every minute the aplication closes itself and it's driving me mad. Someone with the same problem? Solutions? I uninstalled and reinstalled it and the same problem goes on
  • That is unusual. What operating system? Does it close when you try to do something? Any error messages (even if just a flash)?
  • Windows 7. And no, it just closes. I add 1 article, look up after the next article and when I try to add it, there's a message that says that I need to open Zotero first, and there's when I realize that it closes itself.

I continued working on another computer and no problem, but eventually I will need the first one.
  • So, if you don't try to add an article but just let the PC sit idle, does it still close?

Having a debug output would be helpful to see what exactly happens in the moments before Zotero closes. The usual debug output route might not work, but maybe you can log to a terminal window or enable Zotero debug output permanently?
    https://www.zotero.org/support/debug_output

Someone from the dev team will be able to help you more. @dstillman