Take a snapshot of every webpage

I'd like to have a snapshot of every webpage I visit.
Is it possible to have some sort of setting to enable snapshotting every webpage I visit without me having to click on extension for every page I visit?
  • What exactly is your use case here? I might suggest instead installing the plugin for archive.org and having the pages automatically added to the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.
  • > Is it possible to have some sort of setting to enable snapshotting every webpage I visit without me having to click on extension for every page I visit?

For every way page you visit? I think the existing clipper is good user interaction, a click that also specifies whether you want the URL and the metadata or both these in addition to snapshot of the site. I think autosnapping shotting every site is overkill unless in the suggestion

By @bwiernik RE Internet Wayback Machine... Is there any way to do IFTTT style triggering of events in FF (asking a web dev novice). I would feel so much more happy using Zotero to clip webpages into an archive for my own research while also knowing those pages are being captured on wayback machine. That feels like the type of redundancy reducing user interaction that would benefit digital archive research immensely.