Library on website is empty

This discussion was created from comments split from: Library is empty!!!!.
  • I have the same issue. All my items are available in the Zotero Standalone desktop app, but if I log in directly on the website, everything is gone... This looks like a serious bug to me. :-(
  • I tried that, of course, but it did not work. Will try again. Usually I can at least see all files previously synced. My library has thousands of items. They are all gone. And what is worse: my group libraries have disappeared. A colleague pointed the issue out to me. That't why I logged in to check in the first place.
  • edited January 13, 2019
    The account you're logged into now has never been synced and isn't a member of any groups.
  • I had to change my email address a while ago because my old university address was about to expire. Did I create a new account instead? I will speak to my colleague tomorrow and ask him what account he is using. Thanks a lot for your immediate response!
  • There's a good chance that's what happened. If you look in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences, you can see what username or email address you're syncing with.