Library lost

This week, a technician changed my computer and he forgot to transfer Zotero. This morning I reinstalled Zotero but when I tried to access my library with my usual esername and password, I was not able to access to my library.
I don't know why. Do you know how I could solve my problem and be able to access my whole library ?
Thanks in advance !

Caroline
  • Do you see the contents of your library when you click on "My Library" at the top of this page?

• While filling the "Authentification required" box, I found the following message :

The proxy moz-proxy://proxy-passerelle.bib.umontreal.ca:80 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “moz-proxy://proxy-passerelle.bib.umontreal.ca:80”

I forgot to tell you that I am a also lecturer at the University of Montréal. May be that could help understand why the name of the university is in the message.

Then I put my usual Username and Password and i get an empty library.

What do you think ?
    Caroline.
  • That's when you start Zotero, though. What happens when you click on "My Library" on this website? Also empty?
  • I'm afraid then your library was only on the original computer, so syncing/logging in won't help. If I had to guess, the proxy that you have to log into with your Montreal user info prevented successful syncing.

You can check if this helps: https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#where_did_my_items_go
    and I'd probably ask IT to see what they can do.