Tag cloud disappeared

edited December 20, 2018
Is there an option to enable tag cloud back? extensions.zotero.tagCloud = true doesn't work for me.
I work in Zotero 5.0.59 WIN, and disappearing happened a while ago after an update.
  • What do you mean by tag cloud? If you mean the tag selector, it is likely just collapsed. You can drag it up from the bottom left of the window to restore it.
  • I think you're right and a tag selector is the right naming. I mean this thing: https://www.zotero.org/support/_media/tag-selector-2.png
    Sadly i tried to drag it up from bottom like you said, but it didn't worked for me.
    BTW, thanx for advice.
  • It can be a little tricky to show, but it's definitely there as long as you have a dotted line with arrows at the bottom left. If you don't see that, your Zotero window is likely larger than your screen. Use alt+space to resize it.
  • edited December 20, 2018
    I don't see a dotted line, and it's a fullscreen; on a left corner i have only this [link]
    UPD. nevermind, suddenly it worked for me, don't know why, the only thing i did now is i exported my library.
  • Going by the screenshot you had posted, I'm pretty sure Zotero extended beyond the screen. Likely exporting somehow recentered/resized the window.